Educating Your Members on Buying a Home
The homebuying process can be confusing for many first-time buyers. In addition, they may have only a small down payment, substantial student debt or other circumstances that make them feel shut out of the market.
How can you help these members?
Arch MI’s Roadmap to Home Ownership (RtHO) is a toolkit to help you guide current and prospective homebuyers to achieving affordable home ownership.
Use the RtHO to set up your own homebuyer seminar, where you explain the process, the benefits and the financial implications of homebuying.
The RtHO toolkit is complimentary and easily downloadable and includes:
- A Welcome Letter explaining the toolkit and how it works.
- An in‐depth Presentation for your homebuyer seminar, customizable to include your logo and contact information.
- Simple Worksheets to calculate and compare budgets, pricing, offers.
- A list of Resources to assist new homebuyers with common concerns.
- A Glossary that explains key housing terms.
- An Addendum providing easy homebuying checklists.
Watch our video to learn more about this valuable toolkit!
This material is being provided as a courtesy to your financial institution. Although Arch MI has reviewed the material for accuracy and conformity with common industry practices, we encourage you to review the material with your counsel to ensure compliance with both your institution’s governing policies and procedures and any regulatory mandates that may apply.