How to "Get a RateStar Quote" with Arch MI on Amazon Alexa
- Say "Get a RateStar℠ quote."
- Provide your NMLS number for the initial setup.
- If you are already a RateStar user, your NMLS ID number will be associated to your last used Master Promissory Note (MPN).
- If you are not already set up as a RateStar user, your MPN will be set to the default MPN. Every subsequent RateStar quote request will first ask if you are a credit union.
- In order to set up an MPN, you can run a rate quote using RateStar and add a new MPN during the process.
- Alexa will ask you the following questions for your RateStar quote:
- Are you a credit union (only if a default MPN is used)? Respond "Yes" or "No."
- Loan amount?
- Loan-level FICO®?
- Property ZIP code?
- Number of borrowers?
- Alexa will generate a RateStar quote and provide details to you.
- Alexa will then ask if you’d like a copy of the RateStar quote sent via SMS to your mobile device. You will provide your cell phone and be sent a link to a quote form via SMS.
Watch Demo Video
Back to Alexa Home page
Please note: RateStar quotes obtained via the Arch MI Skill on Amazon Alexa assume the following:
Owner-occupied, single-family home purchase with a 30-year fixed-rate/fixed-payment loan and a combined borrower debt-to-income ratio not more than 45 percent.
Rate quotes generated from “Arch MI” (Arch Mortgage Insurance Company, United Guaranty Residential Insurance Company, or Arch Mortgage Guaranty Company, as applicable) are estimates based on the information you provided, considering currently applicable laws, rates and factors, all of which are subject to change without notice. A rate quote does not constitute a contract, binder or agreement to extend insurance coverage. Your actual rate may vary. To obtain a final rate, please submit the loan for issuance of an insurance Commitment through your normal submission channel. The default coverage percentages displayed for quotes are based on current GSE requirements, but Arch MI recommends that you verify adherence to investor requirements. Coverage is subject to approval under the applicable Arch MI insurer’s underwriting guidelines and rates in effect on the date the insurance Commitment is issued by that Arch MI insurer. For additional information, please contact MI Operations at 800-897-4264.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.