Arch MI’s web application, ArchMIConnect, is secure, fast, and easy to use! Once you log on*, you can…
- Get RateStar Quotes for up to 5 Arch MI Premium Options at once
- Order Delegated and Non-Delegated MI
- Interface loan data from your LOS (e.g., Encompass, Calyx, Byte)
- Import data using a FNMA file
- Complete the online Mortgage Insurance Application
- Upload loan docs for Non-Delegated MI requests (documentation requirements)
- Manage existing Arch MI Orders and Rate Quotes via ArchMIConnect Pipelines
- View, print, e-mail, fax, your Arch MI Commitments and Pend Notifications
- Manage your Arch MI Commitments and activate coverage for your EZ Monthly requests
- Process Servicing Transfers and Loan Sales
- Access an assortment of ArchMIConnect Quick Start Guides
*ArchMIConnect requires a User ID and Password. If you are a new Credit Union, please complete the Application to Become a Master Policy Holder.
For more information about ArchMIConnect, please contact your Arch MI Account Executive or call us at 800-383-4264.